Every company would like to get ahead of their rival company. They take advantage of every gimmick even in little ways. Name badges are effective as one of those small ways. Some companies may think that name badges are a waste of money but actually, they can give your organisation a competitive edge. How can a company use name badges to its advantage?
• Name badges are able to make the customer feel at ease. With that, your employee is then perceived as pleasant, honest and reliable. Use of the badges encourages the customer to speak to the employee, thus gaining new clientele.
• Name badges help promote the company’s brand and reputation. If your firm’s logo is on the name badges, the customer will always recall your brand every time he deals with your employee.
• Name badges can additionally be used to advertise special products or discounts. The name of the product or the title of the promotion can be placed on the name badges. For example, “Try our new Cleaner Products” or “Fresh Apples 2 for 1.”
• Name badges aid in promoting security measures for the company. The badges can visually identify the employees and visitors. Intruders can be easily recognised.
• Name badges help foster camaraderie among co-workers. No introductions are needed. Name badges also eliminate the awkward moment when the employee forgot the name of the person he is talking to. Companies should think twice before discontinuing the wearing of name badges. If used in the right way, name badges can lend support to your company.